Franchise Terms & Conditions.
As with any expanding franchise system, we have established the following requirements to measure a candidate’s qualifications:
- Minimum unencumbered liquid assets of $100,000 per restaurant and a net worth of $500,000.
- The minimum Area Development requirement is for the development of 3 new restaurants, which means a minimum unencumbered liquid assets required are $600,000 and net worth of $1,500,000.
- The Operator is at minimum a 25% equity partner
- A minimum of 20% of any single store’s start-up costs must be in liquid assets and no more than 80% of the start-up costs can be leveraged.
Each franchise group must have a person with multi-unit restaurant management experience with alcohol. If you do not personally have this background and experience, you will be required to have what we call an “Operating Partner.” Your Operating Partner will be responsible for operations of your franchised restaurant network. It is your responsibility to secure an Operating Partner if you do not have the substantive experience required.
Each franchise restaurant location must at all times have a full-time, qualified, experienced General Manager (GM). The GM must have direct experience in unit-level management in the casual dining environment that included alcohol.
Within the trading area, we require a minimum population of 30,000 between the ages of 20 – 50,
$35,000 or greater median household income within the trade area. Site Criteria should include some of the following:
- Lifestyle or power centers with “big box” anchors: Old Navy, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc.
- Super Wal-Mart, Super Target
- Regional, super-regional malls
- Colleges, universities
- Movie Theaters (Stadium Seating – First Runs)
- Minimum daily traffic count in front of site – 25,000
- Minimum daily traffic count on adjacent side street – 10,000
- P.M. traffic side, far side of light
We do not guarantee leases for franchisees, nor do we negotiate your lease.
You may use this Web site solely for the purpose of learning about one or more of the described franchise systems. If you choose to, you may also submit an electronic inquiry seeking consideration as a prospective franchisee. By viewing this Web site, the user agrees that the contents hereof and the trademarks used herein are the property of Dick’s Wings & Grill and its subsidiaries and may be used only as expressly permitted herein. You may not copy, modify, distribute, reprint, republish, retransmit or otherwise reuse any of the contents hereof for any other purpose, without the prior written consent of Dick’s Wings & Grill.
American Restaurant Concepts
13453 N. Main Street, Suite 206
Jacksonville, FL 32218
P: (904) 741-5500
F: (904) 741-5577