For more information and to receive an ARC Group, Inc franchise kit, please contact us or fill out the form below.
ARC MANAGEMENT SERVICES
As with any expanding franchise system, we have established the following requirements to measure a candidate’s qualifications:
- Minimum unencumbered liquid assets of $100,000 per restaurant and a net worth of $300,000.
- The minimum Area Development requirement is for the development of 3 new restaurants, which means a minimum unencumbered liquid assets required are $300,000 and net worth of $1,000,000.
- A minimum of 20% of any single store’s start-up costs must be in liquid assets and no more than 80% of the start-up costs can be leveraged.
For Area Development Agreement:
Each franchise group must have a person with multi-unit restaurant management experience with alcohol. If you do not personally have this background and experience, you will be required to have what we call an “Operating Partner.” Your Operating Partner will be responsible for operations of your franchised restaurant network. It is your responsibility to secure an Operating Partner if you do not have the substantive experience required.
For Individual Store:
Each franchise restaurant location must at all times have a full-time, qualified, experienced General Manager (GM). The GM must have direct experience in unit-level management in the casual dining environment that included alcohol.
Within the trading area, we require a minimum population of 30,000 between the ages of 18 – 55 and a $35,000 or greater median household income. Site Criteria should include some of the following:
- Lifestyle or power centers with “big box” anchors: Old Navy, Kohl’s, Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc.
- Super Wal-Mart, Super Target
- Large grocer anchored centers (Publix, Winn Dixie)
- Movie Theaters (Stadium Seating – First Runs)
- Regional, super-regional malls
- Colleges, universities
- Minimum daily traffic count in front of site – 25,000
- Minimum daily traffic count on adjacent side street – 10,000
- P.M. traffic side, far side of light
We do not guarantee leases for franchisees, nor do we negotiate your lease.
You may use this Web site solely for the purpose of learning about one or more of the described franchise systems. If you choose to, you may also submit an electronic inquiry seeking consideration as a prospective franchisee. By viewing this Web site, the user agrees that the contents hereof and the trademarks used herein are the property of Dick’s Wings and Grill and its subsidiaries and may be used only as expressly permitted herein. You may not copy, modify, distribute, reprint, republish, retransmit or otherwise reuse any of the contents hereof for any other purpose, without the prior written consent of Dick’s Wings and Grill.